We have been publishing data on the UK Food Industry for over 12 years.
The information is continuously updated and supplied individually for each order from the latest data.
All data is UK GDPR compliant.
NEW - Files delivered instantly by download link
The Food Manufacturers & Processors directory is published by Hotel Data Ltd.
By purchasing goods from Hotel Data Ltd you enter a legally binding agreement with us on the following terms. You should read and understand these terms because they affect your rights and liabilities.
1. Definitions and interpretation
the contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods;
the range of products which are available for purchase from our web sites in accordance with the terms;
the Web Site -
our presence on the world wide web, currently accessible via our websites
the Seller, we, or us -
Hotel Data Ltd (our Company Registration number in the UK is 4208858)
Rollswood House, Haselor, ALCESTER B49 6NL.
2. Basis of the sale
1. An agreement for us to sell you Goods is made on these terms when we accept an order made by you via our Web Site. The description of the Goods and the price are set out in the order page. We will confirm acceptance of your order on-screen or by email.
2. We aim to give you a clear idea of the nature of the goods we sell. However, due to continuous update of our databases, you appreciate that there will inevitably slight variations in totals. The data is supplied directly from our computers and contains the latest information available. The data is checked in parts over a six month period and, therefore, as with any directory, there will always be a small amount of information which is out of date. Naturally we are unable to say exactly how many items are affected, but it is usually no more than 2-3% of the total list. Some telephone numbers supplied are premium rate numbers. Standard rate numbers begin with 01, 02 or 03. All other numbers might incur a premium rate charge.
3. Details of the order
1. The quantity, quality and description of the Goods will be those set out in your order (if accepted by us).
2. Orders are accepted at our sole discretion.
4. Price of the Goods
1. The price of goods will be the price quoted at the time of ordering.
2. We do not charge for postage or packaging.
5. Payment terms
1. We will charge your credit card account for payment upon receipt of order unless despatch cannot be effected within 5 days. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the right payment details.
2. We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data unless this is solely due to our negligence. We do not retain credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from this Web Site.
1. We will deliver the Goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the Goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
2. We aim to despatch the goods within 24 hours of acceptance of your order (Saturdays & Sundays excepted). If despatch is delayed we will contact you to keep you advised.
3. Where you have requested goods to be available via download link we aim to despatch this to you via email within 2-3 working hours. We accept no liability if the email address given by you is incorrect.
7. Copyright & Ownership
1. The goods which we supply are covered by copyright, but may be used by the Purchaser for their own reference purposes. They may not be used as a basis for selling direct mail services to others, nor may copies of the whole or part be made for any purpose whatsoever by any form of copying process including data processing systems without our written consent. No part of the data may be used for compiling another list or database. In order to preserve our copyright the goods contain a small number of check addresses. Any breach of this copyright will result in legal proceedings.
2. We do not allow systematic use of our data for telephone or email purposes without our prior consent. This is usually given, but to prevent breach of copyright, the Purchaser must contact us to obtain the necessary written approval.
3. The information contained in this database has been provided from our own research and by direct contact with the companies contained herein. The data has not been checked against the email or telephone preference services or the Royal Mail PAF data, and the onus is upon the Purchaser to carry out checks as they may require.
8. Returns / Cancellation
1. The goods are supplied on a firm order basis and are not supplied on approval or a sale or return basis as per the UK Government Distance Selling regulations relating to electronic goods and download services. Permission to return the goods for whatever reason must first be obtained from the publishers.
2. Should there be any damage or physical defect in the goods when received, we will replace them free of charge within 28 days.
1. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
2. Any queries or comments regarding these terms and conditions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions